Sunday, June 19, 2005

Session 1

Just watched the first class of body mechanics and read the course outline. One word:

SCHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

This session will be more fun then I expected. The assignments are getting pretty challenging.

I cant wait for the pantomime assignment , I love silent performance stuff more then dialogue. There is something satisfying about a nice pantomime performance , its stronger then words.

Also wondering who else has Jason as a mentor? So far I only know Phil , i hope more of us come outta hiding and discover the AM forums. Post there guys , its free!

-A

3 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Blogger Brian "My Fault" Nicolucci said...

Yeah man, this is gonna be one badass semester! Jason is an amazing animator and I hear even his dog can do killer critiques. Between this and the internship, the skys the limit for you Ali!

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger Sean MacNeil said...

Hey Ali,

It's official now, it's now 12:16am on the 20th, the wait is over. Who was your mentor last term and how was it? By the way congrats on the internship.

See ya around AM,

Sean.

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger Sean MacNeil said...

Victor Navone! Man, I remember when I first saw his Alien Song reel 4 or 5 years ago. I was like, whoa, this guys good. Then Pixar hired him. Bastard.(kidding,lol) I'm crossing my fingers for Victor. And now you have Jason! Hey, do you mind if I add you to my fellow student's list?

Later,
Sean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home