Friday, February 10, 2006

Pandora

Thanks to my friend Simon I have discovered possibly the best music site on the web.

Pandora is a intelligent playlist system that plays the songs you like , you create radio stations say "metallica" and it will only play bands like metallica , you can further define what it plays by giving thumbs up and down to songs.

Now I know online radios are dime a dozen but i havent seen a online site with sound quality this high and a selection this wide , oh and it is FREE. you can also skip songs.

I have been using it for five hours and already discovered some amazing bands. If you really like a band you can purchase that song from amazon or itunes directly.

Give it a try , you will be addicted!

Click here for Pandora.

1 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger murelis said...

Oh my.. Than you, Pandora realy is awesome :o Realy thanks for this, tnx again, nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home