Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Let the games begin!






















I couldnt resist the awesome lineup xbox 360 had at e3 and got me one today. So far my first impressions are all positive. Live marketplace rocks so much , it is so much fun downloading trailers , music vids and game demos all for free. The only downside to it right now is I have a regular tv. Compared to hdtv the games look like crap and its hard to read the on screen text. Took me an hour to finish the training mission on ghost recon thanks to that. :)


those of you on live add me up! My gamertag is: SheepFactory

Oh and if you havent done so already make sure to download the lost planet demo from the marketplace , it is amazing!

-A

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Barry said...

Yeah dude. I love my 360. There are some quality titles out for it right now like: GRAW, Condemned, Oblivion, Burnout...etc..

And with Bioshock, Gears of War, Halo 3, and Mass Effect coming out...its just going to get better and better.

Look for me, I will add you to my friends list. My gamer tag is:
Kothoga

 

Post a Comment

<< Home