Monday, March 24, 2008

Helpful MEL Scripts













  These are some of the MEL scripts I use daily when animating that help tramendously! If I am missing some make sure to drop a comment and tell me which ones so I can add it to the list. Click on the scripts name to go to the download page for it.



Amazing script! It simplifies picking up\dropping objects so greatly. You will wonder how you lived without it!


A script that will save you a lot of time when you are working on adding your breakdown poses.


My favorite script of late. Smart key lets you isolate channels in the graph editor and the timeline based on what you have selected on the channelbox.


This Script lets you save poses and selections to the shelf. Great time saver.



1 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Bryon Caldwell said...

Hey Ali! It's Bryon from AAU. We had a couple of drawing classes together back in like 2004. I haven't seen you around in forever! Hope all is well!

Cool post btw!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home