Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Advent Children













Thanks to chinatown i got to see advent children today. Well what do you know it didnt suck as much as I thought it would. From the trailers I got the impression it was going to be along the lines of Polar Express but surprisingly it wasnt. They animated the eyes and brows nicely which was the main thing lacking from Polar Express. Also kudos to the team the environment models\textures\renders are nothing short of amazing , its more detailed then any cg movie I can recall. Overall highly recommended.

Oh..the story..I dont know if there was one , this is a eye candy movie dont expect any story. :)

1 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just saw it today too and I agree with you, it was so good looking that I forgot to read the subtitles so I have no idea of the story.

I liked a lot, really complicated stuff, I was amazed by all the cloth, crowds, water, hair and shitty dust ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home