Monday, October 24, 2005

Manwatching: A Field Guide to Human Behaviour

My roommate was reading this book and I got curious and ordered a used copy from amazon (its out of print) and man does it rock!

The book discusses in detail gestures humans make and why they make them. there are a lot of pictures and illustrations too and its written in a very easy to read fun way. If you are a animator this is one book you dont want to be without.

As of know there are 3 used copies left on amazon so dont wait :)

Click here to check it out.

4 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger Morgan Loomis said...

Damn, I've been wanting to get this book for months. 70 bucks is a lot of money for a used book, though. I guess I should just keep my eyes open...

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Ali said...

70 bucks!?

thats ridiculous , check out other sellers , i got mine for $15 or so.

 
At 3:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Ali, you can get the new updated version called peoplewatching

 
At 4:08 AM, Blogger Kimotion said...

Yeah, Peoplewatching. I think its really the same book but the photos are more recent and gives and example of Bill Clinton scratching his nose during the Monica Lewinsky testimony: scratching the nose is a result of tension in the nasal cavity when one is trying to conceal something.

Yes people, I CAN read books!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home