Sunday, October 09, 2005

Cintiq is Finally Here!











Wooooooooooooooooooooooooot!

This saturday I went and picked up my wacom cintiq 21ux which i have been waiting for since early june. i'll post a very in depth review later on but for now let me say:

IT FRIGGIN ROCKS!

This is really the next level when it comes to interaction , it feels like you are really putting pen on paper and just letting ideas flow , I animated some small tests with it and combined with annotate pro this was the best animation experience i had. When you program the side keys you dont even have to touch the keyboard in maya when animating or modeling.

It is pricy but if you can afford one dont think twice and just get it , its worth every penny.

4 Comments:

At 3:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great. Sounds like fun. Looking forward to that review! I'd really like to hear how it affects your ability to animate.

-Abe.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Benjamin De Schrijver said...

*drools*

- Benjamin

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Brian "My Fault" Nicolucci said...

You lucky bastard!!!

I wonder how much ice cream it would take to rent it from ya? :)

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Ali said...

you are welcome to come over and work with it as long as it takes for me to finish however many ice cream you brought with you Brian :)

dont you have the 17" version?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home