Saturday, September 24, 2005

The Magic of Animation













I just came from seeing Corpse Bride at Pixar's theatre and wow , words cant do justice to this movie. It is movies like this that makes me say to myself "you did the right choice when you chose animation as a career"

It is just amazing when you forget you are looking at puppets five seconds into the movie and totally get captivated by the story , the incredible animation and the amazing environments. I normally hate singing in animated movies but Danny Elfman did some of his best work for this one , the songs are very very nice and the animation matches them perfectly.

Hands down one of the best animated movies ever made. Go see it now!

2 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger anthea said...

ooo i really thought corpse bride was so pretty.
so we are back at school now at AM, do ya miss us???

:)

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Ali said...

I do :(

cant wait till january to come back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home